Project Architect/Project Designer
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
AECOM is seeking a talented and highly motivated Project Designer/Architect for immediate employment in our Denver, Colorado office. The designer/architect will work with project managers and project teams to help develop all phasess of design and construction drawings. Active engagement and support of our collaborative and iterative design process is essential, along with the desire to seek innovative design solutions while providing unique perspectives on the built environment.
The primary market sectors served from the Denver office include: Federal, Civic, Municipal, Higher Education and Mission Critical.
This is an opportunity to apply your talents to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in an environment committed to excellence in innovation, technical quality and client service.
The Project Architect/Designer will help create and work on conceptual design phase through completion of construction, and in some instances into construction administration. In this role, the Architect/Designer will help produce creative solutions to meet our client's needs. They will work along project managers and senior architects to learn and contribute to design projects.
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from accredited institution plus four (4) years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience.
- Licensed Architect or pursuing licensure
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master’s degree in Architecture
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Experience with Bluebeam, Navisworks and Dynamo
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to meet quality, schedule and budget expectations
- Desire to be mentored by leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and technical, yet experienced enough to see the big picture
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to apply passion and enthusiasm for design in a collaborative and progressive team-oriented work environment
- Sponsorship is not available in this role.
- Offered rate of compensation will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $62,000 - $80,000.
- AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering a better world