Craine Architecture is a creative, design-focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. Our projects have been recognized throughout the Mountain West as evidence of this pursuit.
Our work includes master planning, large horizontal and vertically mixed-use developments, student housing, multi-family, hospitality, boutique commercial, and high-end single-family residential project types. Great importance is placed on quality, craft, client service, and professional growth.
We are passionate about our work and enjoy collaboration with others of a similar mindset. We value humility, humor, and a willingness to help the team. While we offer flexibility, we place great value in the collaboration, growth, and comradery that happens in the office setting. If you are looking to be a part of a true team where the sky is the limit, please apply.
We are currently seeking motivated, talented, and technically proficient Project Architects and Architectural Staff with a minimum of five years of experience in multifamily, hospitality, and commercial project design, design documentation, and construction administration. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in REVIT, ACAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Bluebeam, and other industry software.
- Collaborating with clients, consultants, and contractors to develop project requirements.
- Creating the design and documentation of projects from conceptual design through detailed construction drawings.
- Participating in the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Overseeing and managing the work of junior team members.
- Coordinating with other design professionals to ensure integrated design solutions.
- Driving projects to be completed on time, considering budget, and to a high level of quality.
- 5 or more years of professional experience. License preferred.
- Strong design paired with technical proficiency.
- Technical proficiency in industry software.
- Motivated, inspirational, professionally driven, and communicative.
- Critical thinker and self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge of practice codes and guides.
Benefits: We offer a robust benefits package (insurance, 401K and match, profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays, etc.) which we are happy to discuss with interested applicants.
Apply: Interested applicants please submit resumes and work samples to Kristy Scales via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.