Architectural Workshop is seeking a passionate ArchitectDesigner with 4 to 6 years of experience to join our collaborative design-oriented workshop environment. AW is an architecture firm that focuses on higher design without egos. With a motto to enrich lives through design, everyone at AW shares a passion to be intimately involved in the creation of architecture. Our workshop environment was created to foster a higher level of creativity and exploration of architectural design. At AW, we focus on developing the “whole” architect in a supportive and mentor-oriented culture. We are looking for an ArchitectDesigner who is positive, fun, creative, and willing to immerse themselves in the architectural experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 4-6 years of professional experience and is licensed or seeking licensure
- Experience in assisting a design team in taking a project from client vision to completion
- Ability to communicate design and planning concepts both graphically and verbally
- Working knowledge of construction methods and design principles
- Proficiency in REVIT, SketchUp, Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Office, and Adobe Suite
- Meet with clients and capture their vision and dreams
- Create storyboards, compelling illustrations, and presentation documents
- Design and document building projects of different type and scale
- Assist in production of project documents for all phases including developing design sketches, renderings, models, graphics, sections, details, elevations, schedules, and specifications.
- Design and produce with team members within a collaborative open office environment
- Work on multiple tasks and projects
- Coordinate project drawings and systems with design consultants
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary will be commensurate with experience (based on AIA)
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with matching, 3 weeks of personal time, 7 paid holidays
- Office-sponsored activities that have included; office ski day, summer picnic, architectural tours, winter holiday party, summer volleyball league, and AIA Design Conference
- AW is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and individuality
AW PROJECT TYPES
Urban infill, higher education, tenant improvement, adaptive reuse, high-end residential, and specialty commercial projects with contemporary, innovative design, and sustainable solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio to Jacqueline Coté in PDF format email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
enriching lives through design