Project Architect/Project Manager
Studio 646 Architecture is expanding! At Studio 646 Architecture we appreciate that great designs are created from collaboration among team members. Because of this, we focus on fostering an office culture where everyone’s ideas are valued. We also value a healthy work-life balance, and to respect your time away from the office we manage our project so they do not require our team members to work overtime.
Studio 646 Architecture is located in Golden, CO, and is a full service architecture firm. To assist with increased project load, we are seeking to expand our team with a full-time project architect or project manager with construction phase experience.
This role will supervise projects in the construction phase. You will work with team members in implementing design, and documenting construction related directives. Candidates must work well within a team and individually in an interactive studio environment.
Our firm is focused in providing design services for everything related to living space: We design custom single-family housing, townhouse living, and multi-family apartments (market rate and affordable).
Qualified Designer Candidate will meet the Requirements below:
• 5-10 years of professional architectural experience minimum
• Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor or Master’s Degree)
• Must have experience with construction documents/specifications preparation, detailing, on multi-family and
• Must be self-motivated and able to work efficiently on projects on their own and within a team.
• Proficiency in Revit BIM software.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills are a must. Looking for a team player that can multi-task and meet
• Attend site visits through the course of construction
• Review submittals, RFIs, and issue construction directives
• Implement construction documents
• Develop good rapport with development clients and attend regular meetings
• Understanding and implementation of Local Zoning Codes & ICC Codes
• Understanding and implementation of Sustainable Construction Practices
• Work with Principal Architect to manage and track progress of projects
• Display clear communication, organization, & resolution skills
401(k) with up to 4% company match 50% Health Insurance premium paid by company for team members
Life, Dental, & Vision insurance Options PTO Days – 6 days
Vacation Time – 10 Days
Paid Holidays – 8 days Professional development assistance – ARE exam Reimbursement
$ 60-100k - Based on knowledge, skills, and experience
Please email a cover letter, resume, and electronic portfolio to Felicia at email@example.com.
No telephone inquiries please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Studio 646 Architecture
Studio 646 Architecture