Min. 3 years experience
On a Path to Licensure in the State of Colorado
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Assists in developing projects of small to large scope and works under the supervision of a Principal, Senior Project Manager/Architect, Project Manager or Project Architect.
· Strong design skills.
· Willing to be mentored by senior staff
· Team Player
· Detail oriented and multi-tasker
· Great Sense of Humor
· Great communicator, both verbal and written.
· Coordinates the work of building systems engineers and consultants.
· Basic understanding of the business of architecture to accomplish the work in order to maintain project profitability.
· Basic knowledge of construction means and methods.
· Basic knowledge of various types of construction delivery methods (design/build, design/bid/build, CMGC, CMc, etc.
· Responsible for the proper execution of the design intent in the research and selection of materials, detailing and the application and execution of building systems.
· Responsible for planning, executing, organizing, and coordinating work tasks to complete the scope of services.
· Acts independently to creatively resolve technical assignments with minimal assistance of other technical staff.
· Assists the Marketing Coordinator in developing proposals.
· Proficient in Revit.
· Experience in Construction Administration
· Business Development skills and spirit a plus.
Health Insurance for employee 100%.
Vacation time 10 days
Paid Holidays 7 days
Sick leave 6 days.
Simple IRA 50% match up to 3% of salary.
Jury duty reimbursement
Paid Time off to vote
50% professional organization membership dues
Licensure-Cost of examination, $1,000 bonus for unpaid time off to study and take the exams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Abo Group