Project Manager (HYBRID)
Sopher Sparn Architects LLC is an award-winning, collaborative architecture firm based in Boulder, CO, with a Studio in Denver, CO. Our multi-disciplinary team is composed of organized, hardworking individuals who strive to deliver exceptional architecture to our clients and community. Our team is united by a dedication to client values, commitment to quality design, sound construction and sustainable design principles. Our current work includes high-end residential design, affordable and luxury multifamily housing, private schools, commercial mixed-use, hospitality, adaptive reuse, and land-use planning.
We are hiring a senior-level Project Manager to join our Boulder office, starting as soon as possible. Applicants should have extensive experience in several disciplines, should be organized, and have a keen eye for detail. Applicants should demonstrate leadership characteristics and have a collaborative working mentality. Those who demonstrate adaptability, the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and a dedication to learning new things will thrive in our small office environment.
Sopher Sparn Architects offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and a desirable work environment in the heart of Downtown Boulder. We are a firm that welcomes innovative thinkers and motivated individuals who are looking to grow in a fun, supportive, and challenging environment. We have developed a hybrid work policy that is based on providing team member flexibility while meeting client needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects, coordinate all aspects of assigned projects.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Ensure the project conforms to client requirements and architectural program, code requirements, and company mission.
- Serve as primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the clients satisfaction.
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, and participate in preparing proposals and contracts
- Create and monitor project schedules using project management software.
- Establish regular client meetings and attend with appropriate team and consultants as required by contract scope.
- Function as the main point of contact with consultants and city agencies.
- Monitor project receivables and assist in the collection of receivables.
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- State of Colorado Architect License preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Experienced in construction document preparation and field observation.
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies and building/zoning codes.
- Appropriate knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate work done by consultants.
- Experience in multifamily and single-family residential architecture.
- Excellent communication skills on paper and in person; proven to work well in teams and independently.
- Exemplary organizational and leadership skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- BQE Core
- Hand and digital sketching and rendering experience
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a cover letter, resume, and electronic portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
JOB CATEGORIES: Project Manager
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Must be in Colorado
- Medical, Dental, + Vision
- Roth IRA
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays and Personal Health Days
- Wellness Stipend
- Bereavement Benefits
- Bagel Tuesdays
- & More
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sopher Sparn Architects
Sopher Sparn Architects