Architect in Training
Are you an ambitious Architect in Training who possesses a burning passion for transforming lives and creating exceptional living environments? Look no further! Join the esteemed team at Godden | Sudik Architects, a nationally recognized leader in residential design. We are eagerly seeking a talented emerging professional to bring their enthusiasm and skills to our thriving multi-family housing studio. If you are committed to crafting high-quality living spaces and aspire to grow within a company known for its extensive employee tenures and development, then we invite you to embark on an extraordinary journey with us.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated who possess a strong attention to detail and willingness to learn. Godden | Sudik supports your professional growth and the AXP program providing experience across all areas of architecture. We also offer a collaborative and flexible work environment with the opportunity for remote work after a training and on-boarding period.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
· Collaborate with colleagues, clients, consultants, and others to design and deliver high quality homes and neighborhoods.
· Contribute to project development and documentation ensuring their seamless execution.
· Assist with construction evaluation tasks.
· Embrace a continuous learning mindset, actively seeking new knowledge and skills.
· Actively contribute with a team that takes a collaborative approach to practice and project management.
· Employ your problem-solving abilities to overcome challenges in a positive and constructive manner.
• 0+ years’ experience in Architecture
• Proficiency in Revit preferred
• Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
• Ability to collaborate and communicate in a team environment
Benefits of the position include:
• Emphasis on learning and professional development
• Collaborative and friendly work environment
• Aetna & Kaiser health plans, including Health Savings Accounts with monthly employer contributions
• Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance and $10,000 life insurance
• Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life, Hospital and Legal Insurance
• 10 days of vacation to start, with increases based on tenure up to 20 days of vacation per year
• 6 sick days per year
• 401k plan with 3% employer match and potential profit-sharing bonus
Godden Sudik Architects
See What Could Be