Architectural Project Manager (7-10 years) Multifamily Design
“Creating valuable design solutions for an equitable community.”
At Pivotal, we build community; whether we are designing senior housing in Montana or mixed-used buildings in Downtown Denver, our goal is to bring people together through thoughtful, inclusive design solutions. We know that building an inclusive community starts here, in our office. We foster an open, supportive environment and value the variety of perspectives from our diverse team.
A career a Pivotal is a chance to make an impact. Follow your passion for social equity and join a team that offers you the chance to grow professionally in a collaborative environment where everyone’s door is always open. Enjoy working in a low-stress atmosphere that supports your work/life balance with a 32-hour work week, hybrid work environment and flexible schedule.
- Proficiency in: Revit, Bluebeam, and MS Office/Outlook
- Minimum of 7+ years industry experience
- 4-year Architectural degree (or combination of required education and experience)
- Licensure preferred
What We’re Looking For:
· Experience in residential/multi-family, and/or affordable housing
- Self-motivated, solution-driven, professional approach
· Effective verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- High level of interest and motivation in the creative and technical aspects of the profession
- Strong knowledge of building codes, planning, and zoning principles and practices
- Familiarity with Supportive Housing Design Principles such as Trauma Informed Design or Universal Design Principles are a bonus!
- Lead the development of the design, working in collaboration with the principle and the rest of the internal and external design team
- Oversee junior staff members in the production, organization, and coordination of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set as required for presentations, agency approvals, and construction
- Develop and manage budget and schedule, anticipate required staff resources and organize workflow
- Specify all materials, products, and systems
- Attend jobsite meeting, oversee submittals, shop drawing reviews, RFI responses during CA phase
- Coach and mentor junior staff, share experience and lessons learned
$75,000 - $100,000 annually
32-hour work week, Hybrid Work Environment, Flexible schedule, PTO/Paid Holidays, Healthcare, 401K, Professional Development Assistance